The Data Protection Officer’s (DPO) contact details
AMBIENTE SICURO SERVIZI SOCIETA’ COOPERATIVA, with registered office at Via Cascina Colombaro 56, 12100 Cuneo, Tel. 0171451725, email: email@example.com, PEC (certified email address): firstname.lastname@example.org is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of RK Growers S.r.l.
By fulfilling the provisions in paragraph 1 of Article 39 of the GDPR, the new EU Regulation 2016/679, the following competence and functions are assigned to it:
- to inform and advise the controller or the processor and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations pursuant to the aforementioned Regulation and to other Union or Member State data protection provisions;
- to monitor compliance with this Regulation, with other Union or Member State data protection provisions and with the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, and the related audits;
- to provide advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance pursuant to Article 35 of the GDPR;
- to cooperate with the data protection supervisory authority;
- to act as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to processing, including the prior consultation referred to in Article 36, and to consult, where appropriate, with regard to any other matter.
Personal Data Processing Information
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that the Controller is:
RK Growers S.r.l.
with registered office at Corso Italia 56, 12037 Saluzzo (CN)
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, are the following: cookies, use data, email and name.
Personal Data may be voluntarily included by the user or automatically collected while using this website.
If the user fails to provide certain personal data, this website may not be able to render its services.
The users accept the responsibility for the personal data of third parties posted or shared through this website and guarantee they are entitled to disclose or disseminate them, holding the processor harmless for any liability that could be claimed by third parties for such reason.
The controller processes the users’ personal data by adopting suitable security measures to avoid unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data.
The data are processed using IT and/or electronic tools, with organisational and digital methods strictly related to the specified purposes. In some cases, apart from the controller, certain categories of persons in charge of the website organisation may access the data (administration, sales or marketing staff, the legal department, system administrators) or external persons (such as providers of technical services of third parties, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if need be, as processors by the controller. The controller may be requested for an updated list of DPOs at any time.
Purpose for processing the data collected
The users’ data are collected so that the controller can render its services and for the following purposes: browsing statistics and contacting users.
The types of personal data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Further information about data processing
– Legal defence
The user’s personal data may be used for the controller’s defence in legal proceedings or in preliminary stages of any proceedings of this kind filed against abusive use of data or the related services by the user. The user states he/she has been informed that the controller may be obliged to disclose the data at the request of the public authorities.
– Specific information
– Records and maintaining the system
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and the services rendered by third parties may collect system records, in other words, files that record interactions that may also contain personal data, such as the users’ IP addresses.
– Information not contained in this policy
Through the contact details you may request the controller for further information at any time about the processing of your personal data.
Exercising the users’ rights
The data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation at any time from the processor about whether or not their data exists, to know the contents and origin thereof, to verify their accuracy or to request inclusion, erasure, updating, rectification or making the personal data processed anonymous or about their being blocked by infringement of the law and, in all cases, for legitimate reasons, to object to them being processed. These requests must be sent to the Controller.